Monday, March 28, 2011

Kickstart Tim Halperin's "The Last Song" Music Video; pledge and get cool stuff in return!



from Tim:

Hello My Friends!

The past few months of my life have been a wild ride! So much has happened, but my passion and dream remain the same: connecting with people through music.

Three weeks ago I gave away the first track that I recorded for my debut full-length album called 'The Last Song'. I also performed the song on many TV and radio programs, including 'Kidd Kraddick' and 'Pat and JT in the Morning'. The response to the song was overwhelmingly positive, and I saw an opportunity to get you all involved.

I approached my good friends, and directors of my 'She Runs' music video, Jonathan Combs and Joe Childress. I asked them if they would be interested in making an even bigger, better music video for 'The Last Song'. They excitedly jumped on board and thought of a brilliant concept for a new music video. Since the concept is pretty intense, we knew that the budget would be bigger for this video.

I created a Kickstarter page in hopes that you would join with me in making this music video a reality. You can donate to the project and receive different 'Tim Prizes' in return. Browse through the items on the right and take your pick.

I thank you in advance for joining me on this journey. Your support has kept me inspired and excited about this opening chapter of my musical career. Now let's make a killer music video!

Project location: Fort Worth, TX

Learn more or pledge...

No comments:

Post a Comment